Monday, May 2, 2011

Thank You to @soVERYcontrary

A big thank you to everyone's favorite human @soVERYcontrary on Twitter for the wonderful blog redesign.

She's a great friend, wonderful sounding board, fabulous muse and incredible talent.  This simple blog redesign is something she accomplished in very little time. It's something that would have taken me a full box of nicotine gum over the span of several weeks, and it would still look like an unreadable piece of shit.

Contrares and I have plans to collaborate in 2012 on a legitimate web experience.  It will combine her natural artistic talent, her professional graphic design skills and feminine sensibilities with my natural ability to sound like I know what I'm talking about, be an obnoxious jackass and relentlessly ridicule everyone and everything on Mother Earth.

Talent will exist at that location.  You will enjoy it.  Many promises, more deliveries.

Thanks again, Case.

Tyler

4 comments:

  1. Thankya. Me too... I couldn't possibly make something look this good, especially within blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was happy to help. For a long time I didn't even realize this was a blog...I just thought it was a picture of your forehead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm afraid that's why I was getting so many hits... I do have a dynamite forehead. Now it's going to have to be about the content. Pressure's on.

    ReplyDelete