Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Update from Jail...meatloaf for dinner

Good day everyone.  This is Tyler's good friend Nathan.  I have visited Tyler a couple times since his incarceration last Wednesday.  He is doing well physically (what up ladies) and mentally (relative to the fact that he is jail).  He just wanted me to shout out some love for all his friends.  I have known Tyler for some time now, through good times and bad...and some times that were worse than bad.  I can honestly say that he is more sound in mind and spirit now than any other time since I have known him, which seems completely backwards, I know.  I guess it's not so much where you are in the world, but where you are within yourself.  I am much delighted for him.  He does not currently have any personal belongings (pen, paper, etc) because he is in limbo, awaiting transfer to the Huber facility.  All he has with him is a science fiction novel, Stardoc, which he found in his cell.  His review for the book - "It's a good prison read."  That's all I have.  Thanks for all the love and support you have given my friend. 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for this update Nathan! I'm so happy to hear that he's ok. Can't wait to get some TyTy mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to stay strong TyTy and Nate, (can i call you Nate?) thanks for being a good friend to him in mental/spiritual sickness and in health.
    Maybe we should all read Stardoc and have a jailhouse book club...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear he is in good spirits. He is in my prayers, much much much love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nathan, Thanks for the update. I don't know if you check these comments. If so, can you email me? I have a question. dobblerb@gmail.com. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete