Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Letters from TyTy Vol. 1

I got a letter today from Tyler and he told me I could post some jail highlights for you 
(below in italics)...

How TyTy shuts down a card game in jail:


Guy: "Hey, do you play spades?"
Tyler: "Yes."
Guy: "Well come on."
Tyler: "Oh, I don't play spades in jail."
Guy: "Come on, why not?"
Tyler: "Personal."



how's the shower you ask?

Two days ago a man shit in the shower. Pretty normal.


On a positive note Tyler still has a very positive attitude. He is at Huber now, which unlike the jail, has windows.

Huber is so much better than jail. There are actual windows to look out, we couldn't see out at jail, just skylights. It does good things to my soul to see green grass and trees. I saw a deer this morning and I knew I was going to be ok. 

Tyler really misses everyone and wants to thank you all again for the amazing support. He is running low on envelopes...so hang in there if you are expecting a letter. Don't let that stop you guys from sending something his way though. It's important to keep sending him our support so he can continue to keep his spirits up and stay connected to the outside world.

Send your letter to...
Tyler Gall
Waukesha County Huber Facility
1400 Northview Road
Waukesha, WI 53188


Until next time...
Contrares

1 comment:

  1. It's so weird to see my city in these posts about TyTy! I've really got to get in touch with him and see if I can visit. Then we could collect some love from everyone before I go to see him.

    @KellyMaddern

    ReplyDelete