Monday, June 27, 2011

Letters From TyTy: Jail Observations Pt. 1

1. Cell mate is reading "Chicken Soup for the Prisoner's Soul." He's got 2 weeks in Huber Jail. Kill yourself - this isn't Auschwitz asshole, you'll be home eating steak by June.

2. The highlight of the day for me today was that I got to sit in a chair with a cushion. I got yelled at, but it was totally worth it.

3. I wonder how many of these guards got a degree at ITT Tech.


4. Springer is ALWAYS on in jail, "So, you took HIS fiancé to Red Lobster?" - Jerry
Am I waking up or falling asleep? Nah, man, it doesn't matter.

5. If you look at someone and think, "I bet he's been punched in the face more than 5 times," friendship is unlikely.

Feel free to quote TyTy on Twitter if you like and show him he's still funny even when he's locked up -  #TyTyInside

No comments:

Post a Comment